Fill In With Your Answers: Two Things I Do Very Well

Fill in with your answers: Two things I do very well

All of us really do well/excel in certain areas/fields. We have our own special talents. Here are 2 things I do very well.

  1. Solving mathematical problems, logics (logical problems), puzzles, etc.
  2. Writing (stories, poems, etc.)

I know that this is an activity/assignment because I have also answered this before so Im gonna list out more where you can pick yours if you havent identified/realized it yet.

  • singing
  • dancing
  • cooking
  • speaking (in speeches or poems)
  • painting
  • crafting arts
  • discovering

#BrainlySummerChallenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Wika Ay Nag Iingat Ng Kasaysayan. Ipaliwanag

This Passage Would Most Probably Interest A/An __________.A. Adolescent B. Adult C. Child D. Old Man