Describe Your Strengths And Weaknesses In Intimate Relationships And Relationships To Friends, Family, Co-Students And Strangers In Social Settings.

Describe your strengths and weaknesses in intimate relationships and relationships to friends, family, co-students and strangers in social settings.

Describe your strengths and weaknesses in intimate relationships and relationships to friends, family, co-students and strangers in social settings.

Strengths:

Friends

I am a reliable friend.

Family

I help out in everything.

Co-students

Whenever there are things that they don't understand, I explain those to them.

Strangers

I keep my distance since I cannot trust anyone.

Weaknesses:

Friends

I tend to be too trustworthy.

Family

I tend to give them what they want to the point of neglecting myself.

Co-students

I let them copy my assignments which led them to become lazy and dependent.

Strangers

I am not too cautious.

Learn more:

Strength and weaknesses of being a student

brainly.ph/question/775824

Code: 11.16.1.2.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Wika Ay Nag Iingat Ng Kasaysayan. Ipaliwanag

This Passage Would Most Probably Interest A/An __________.A. Adolescent B. Adult C. Child D. Old Man